Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Church Anniversary Clip Art

Coup de gueule contre l'iPhone


























Last week I was in Brussels for a short stay very nice, almost!

Everything was going perfectly until the last day on the way to the airport, thieves have escaped with my wallet and my ID card. As if this were not enough, the train that was take me to the airport was late and I was in the wad. Once I step obviously the "gate" furthest from the entrance. I also had the misfortune happiness to discover how the Brussels airport was great! After the biggest sprint of my life, I finally get to the "gate", sweaty, no paper nor money, as a homeless. I am surprised that no identity check has been done so far and discovers chance (if I may say) that my Easyjet flight was delayed. Had this not been the case, I think I would have missed. For a time it helps me!

I realize with amazement that no hostess EasyJet did not match the counter and I run in every direction to find one. I finally fell upon a hostess who went out walking at the other end of the hall and explain my situation. I asked him if a digital scan of my ID is valid and she replied that it should play normally. So I call my parents and asked me to scan my passport (luckily in Switzerland we have an identity card and passport) and send it to me on my mail. Boarding begins, the plane is there, and I ... I still can not not open the attached file to the mail. Yet it is a beast JPG. I learn from a friend that the iPhone does not read the JPG in the mail, but only the PDF! Smarphone my c * s! Not smart at all. I remember my parents, but unfortunately they do not know how to scan to PDF. Meanwhile, the embarkation was proceeding at full speed. I was so anxious that I completely forgot that my friend had his computer on it. At any rate I turn it on. Obviously, no wi-fi in the airport, but only paying spots. I also borrows his credit card and hit me create a login form with to finally use the internet! Almost 10 minutes later, the connection finally starts! It's not too soon! I open my mailbox, scan and download the shows to the hostess, who finally let me pick ... just in time!

is all that to say that the iPhone is not even that! JPG is still one of the most common formats on the web. What good is inventing applications for everything and anything, while functionality as basic as it does not even updated. Big disappointment. But finally, it is often through the misadventures that we made the biggest experiences.

A small rant against the wi-fi spots in airports also, who are anything but practical ... Quick! Knowing that nearly half the passengers are business men and the other half of people under stress ... not that great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment